Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
Reality continues to ruin my life
Thursday, January 19, 2006
CRASH!! BANG!! BOOM!! THUD!!!

Yep, that's me, falling back into reality from a wonderful sojourn into the realms of pure bliss - in english, that would mean I just came out of a day dream. I do that a lot you know, doesn't cost a dime but totally worth all the time wasted. Reminds me of Fred and George Weasley's 'Patented Daydream Charms' - "One simple incantation and you will enter a top-quality, highly realistic, thirty-minute daydream, easy to fit into the average school lesson and virtually undetectable (side effects include vacant expression and minor drooling). Not for sale to under-sixteens. ". As always, Harry Potter rocks! (still not out of the HP hangover folks - it's one long intoxication, for want of a better word!). 'Nuff said about HP eh? Ok Ok..by popular demand..will try to refrain from any references to Harry Potter in this post...this post only, mind you.

So..where was I? Oh yeah, daydreams..my post is not about that anyway, so what the heck!

Reality continues to ruin my life - exactly like Calvin says. Today's reality - another weekend is upon us and I still have no plans! You will not believe, there are 13 movies running at a very popular Multiplex and not one, I repeat, not one is worth watching! Well, that is if you exclude the Goblet of Fire...but honestly, I wouldn't watch that again either - why? Read this. Coming back to reality (again??!!), people seem to be doing so many interesting things with their lives and here I am cribbing about my weekend plans to a bunch of people I haven't even met or don't even know the last names of! No offence amici, but that is the truth, isn't it? (You dont have to take the trouble of leaving your last names as comments folks - I didn't mean it in that way!)

What you're thinking now is right - I am one cranky woman right now, bad for you!

It's not that there is a dearth of fun stuff where I live, just that I never seem to have the time or the patience to actually plan something out and then, most important, execute it! I love procrastination and I'm lazy - now, that is one combination you shouldn't be having.

Just noticed some good things in today's reality -

1. New profiles up in 'Interesting people in Yahoo! 360'
2. The cute calendar that comes up in your 360 blog - well, it now matches the time of posting. Earlier it used to display based on PST, not IST - so my posts and dates were not in sync. Now they are!
3. Again in the calendar - point the mouse at a date and it displays a tip text kinda thing with the post name! Now, that's a useful thing for someone like me (who reads and re-reads her own posts - yes, I am that crazy).
4. For all those people using counters - Yahoo! is giving you a Visitor Stats feature! Check out Yahoo! 360 News (that teensy weensy link at the top of your 360 blog!)

Somehow, small changes in today's monotony seems to have cheered me up enough to get on with my 'official' work..I'm an easy girl to please, just give me the best. :-)

Labels:

posted by Priya Arun @ 11:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com