Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
FIFA and HDFC
Monday, July 10, 2006
I'm happy for Italy :-) I'll always have a special place in my heart for this amazingly beautiful country and its people. And a well deserved win against France. I wanted to see Zidane repeat his 1998 magic, but the jerk went and got himself red-carded in the last match of his career. But man, that head-butt! Materazzi wouldn't have known what hit him! Reminded one of Figo in a not-so-long-ago match against Holland - some people are lucky to escape. Some are not. It just wasn't Zidane's day.

I am, however, glad the FIFA World Cup is over - I'm literally tired of keeping awake till 3 in the morning to see 22 guys run around chasing a ball. It was fun when it was around, but now that it's over - I have to admit, it IS a relief.

Most importantly - anyone else feel like breaking the TV when the HDFC Life Insurance Ad song 'Naa sar jukha hai kabhi' plays whenever the World Cup matches are on? I SO HATE THAT STUPID SONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Italy! :-)

Labels: ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 12:56 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At July 10, 2006 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually I was telling Hubby how nice to see Football matches rather than Cricket matches. Reason being: Less Ads! :) They ARE annoying especially in the middle of the night!

     
  • At July 11, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    You bet, Boo! I said the exact same thing to my Hubby. And you KNOW they'll get over in 90 minutes (or 120!) and not take an entire day!

    The HDFC Ad is just heights - 64 matches, the AD comes thrice (start, half time, end) at the minimum, so that makes it 64x3 = 192 times!!! OMG!

     
  • At July 11, 2006 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate that ad too!!

    my frd and i were talking abt it one day, and that stupid tune got stuck to my head for the entire day :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com