Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
Bibliophile's dream come true
Monday, August 21, 2006
The Book Gods are smiling on me!

New books on my bookshelf -

False Impression (Jeffrey Archer)
A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) (Yes, it is a pity that I haven't read this book yet!)
Shantaram (Gregory David Roberts)
The Afghan (Frederick Forsyth)
The Historian (Elizabeth Kostova)
The Amulet of Samarkand (Jonathan Stroud)
Golem's Eye (Jonathan Stroud)
Ptolemy's Gate (Jonathan Stroud)

Ah, life is gooooooooood. :-)

Labels: ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 11:22 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At August 21, 2006 1:55 PM, Blogger B o o said…

    Wanted to comment on the prev posts too. Fountainhead, needless to say, is my all time fav and Im currently reading Memoirs of a Geisha. As if that is nt enough, I just finished 6 of the books in this list! :) Freaky, huh? Make sure you write a post as and when you finish them. Will be looking forward. Happy reading!

     
  • At August 22, 2006 3:27 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Freaky it is!! 6 of 7 is really freaky! I'm going to read Stroud for the first time now, the rest I've been meaning to read for a really long time..at last, I can! :-)

     
  • At August 22, 2006 6:24 PM, Blogger B o o said…

    I loved Amulet... but the next 2 were nt upto my expectation. I am forcing my sister and my cousin to finish them fast so that I can hear their reviews! Get the hint! ;) BTW,hmnmfjpi 6/8. Ve nt read The Afghan and The Historian.

     
  • At August 29, 2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Harish said…

    OMG...I m red with envy..
    Lucky u :)

     
  • At August 30, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Boo - I'm half way thru Golem's Eye, so far so good. I felt Bartimaeus is more cuter in this ;-) Esp when talking to Tallow and asking him why he is so yellow - me died laughing there! :-D

    Harish - adhenna pudhusa red with envy? it's usually green no? maatthitaangala? ;-) anyways, u jealous right? That's all that matters. **smug**

     
  • At October 20, 2006 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ooh .. life does sound good .. *jjjjjjjj*

    Me had to give up the voracious book-reader frenzy when i was introduced to architecture ... *life ... *

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com