Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
On Pippa, Anne and Tumblelogs
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
What's with the title? Well, just that I've officially given up on thinking up nice titles for my posts. Given. Up.

I'm smitten with Anne of Green Gables. And the last line in the book is from "Pippa's Song", by Robert Browning -

The year's at the spring,
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hill-side's dew-pearl'd;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail 's on the thorn;
God's in His heaven— All's right with the world!

Apart from certain issues like the lack of crown jewels in my jewellery box, the absence of, not just a bright red Maserati in my porch, but the porch itself; and sundry other items of a similar nature, all's right with the world, indeed!

The last bit in today's broadcast: I have finally invaded the Tumblr space. Check out: http://thoughtprocess.tumblr.com

I'm not sure you can leave comments there (small mercies), so come right back here and tell me if I can still put off that trip to my shrink.


P.S: Very apt title for the post, no?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 2:40 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At April 17, 2007 7:21 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    "I ve given up thinking good titles for my posts"..ha ha....its the same with the subject part in emails!!

     
  • At April 18, 2007 1:48 PM, Blogger Nithya said…

    Oh..I like Pippa's song too..i came across this poem in a poetry book, that i was browsing thru in one of my "Landmark window shopping and book-ogling sessions" :D

    I've been wanting to read the Anne series ever since i set my foot into Sandhya's blog (if one can ever 'set their foot' into somebody's 'blog' !!)...She keeps raving abt 'em always :)

    I think my librarian is beginning to hate me, thanks to ppl like you and Sandhya...Humph !!

    :D (no offence)

    Well, u rnt the only person who manages 3 blogs..Me too is there wid u..so hi-5 ! and congrats on ur new blog..Happy Tumbelogging !!

     
  • At April 18, 2007 2:42 PM, Blogger Princess Stefania said…

    THIS is uncanny!
    Uncanny this is!
    Uncanny to say the least!
    Uncanny is too mild a word!

    Head over to Pixie Dust and you'll see what I mean.
    Pippa help me but first the swizz army knife with witnwisdumb and now Browning with me.

    Tell me. Do you read minds? Or peek into the draft section of other poor bloggers? Can you teach me how to do that? Pleasepleaseplease?

     
  • At April 18, 2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Nithya said…

    Erm..I have the HP-Deathly Hallows online version of the book (PDF format) wid me..just got it frm a frnd..Thought u mite like me to forward it out to u :)

    P.S : I haven't yet downloaded that attachment, cauz me actually not much into HP stuff..but don't fret, my frnd's like "hey nith.....i think the hp7 is the original.....its gr8.....so forward it to ppl who like it :|"
    (Original Words spoken or rather written by my frnd :P)

     
  • At April 19, 2007 10:41 AM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Sharan - Exactly! I've given up on that also :-)

    Nithya - *gives a hi-5* cmon, the only reason we talk about books is 'coz of this: yaam petra inbam pera ivvaiyagam! :-) so dont complain. and start your own library and offer me a lifetime free membership :-)

    Princess - I swear, I don't know how this happens!!! It's just a coincidence, trust me *evil look on face*

    Nithya - OMG!!! One part of me wants that pdf, the other part (which is the angelic part) says I shouldn't do that to J.K.Rowling :-( maybe you can send me that pdf and the bad-me can start reading it while the good-me looks for a reason not to read it :-) Thaaaaanks, I owe you one!

     
  • At April 19, 2007 11:37 AM, Blogger ankurindia said…

    its interesting

     
  • At April 19, 2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Nithya said…

    E-mail id pilleeess :D

    And yeah i will start a library by the time i am 90...So i guess i mite give u a life-time membership then !! :P

     
  • At April 19, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Ankur - :-) really?!

    Nithya - hehe, by the time you're 90 eh? By then, I'd be literally 'dying' to get a membership :-) email id: pathipat [at] gmail [dot] com

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com