Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
Hail Hyderabad
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Hailstorm in Hyderabad!! It's raining ice out there, people! This is the third time in my life I'm seeing a hailstorm, but the biggest of all. Is it normal that I feel really excited about it for reasons I really don't know? :-?

And you know what's the weirdest thing? Somehow, this evening feels like a Friday evening! So you can imagine my excitement at something as 'normal' as hailstorm!

Somebody up there is mighty angry and is in every mind to stone us to oblivion, perhaps! ;-)

**really excited** Ok, this is the third time I'm updating this entry in the last 5 minutes - I'm doing all I can to stop myself from jumping up and down shouting 'Hailstorm!' I'm stuck at work!! If I were at home I sure would have jumped up and down. **jumping up and down virtually** Hailstorm Hailstorm!!

Had to put this entry in my blog so I can read it during April-May's sweltering heat and thank God for the little blessings in life. :-)

Hail Hyderabad it is!

P.S: Thanks to my dearest hubbie for calling me up and telling me about the hailstorm :-) He totally knows me **wink wink** **blush blush**

P.P.S: You think I've lost it, right? I don't care! We got hailstorm!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already called up everyone I know and told 'em the 'good news' ;-)

Umpteenth update: I wanted snow. But looks like God feels I'm crazy enough without it, so I'll have to adjust with hail! Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!!! I think now I know how Calvin EXACTLY feels when it snows. :-) Thank you God!!!!
posted by Priya Arun @ 7:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com