Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat
Monday, March 27, 2006
Had the best Sunday ever! Well, if you exclude the sermon at church (it was a sermon in the true sense - all of 1.5 hours!), it was the best Sunday in a long long time. And the reason is 'Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat'. And what the heck is that? **wicked smile** You'll see...


P1000219

What you see above is a dream come true. Yep, my very own Calvin and Hobbes tome with two complimentary Jujube sticks!

Been postponing a trip to the bookseller for eternity (I know! That's so pathetic!) . Went yesterday and blew a thousand bucks on books. It was totally worth it, though. And when we were paying the bill, Hubby Dear found these cute jujube things and picked that up (along with some mint - I hate mint! It's like eating toothpaste!!).

Came home, bugged him to take some pics so I can show-off here in front of you guys. Yes, I'm a meanie, so? You're just jealous, so I don't care. ;-)

P1000222

And then spent an hour reading it and laughing my head off. The jujubes were yummy too.

P1000220

So...that's one down, a million more to go. I intend to own every book of Calvin n Hobbes ever published. Even if it means me working for 2 years more than I intend to - the books are not that cheap, you know. I blew around 500 bucks for this one. I was not so sure about it, but Arun was totally for it and said, 'If you dont take it, I will. Later don't complain you've read them already.'. He's so sweet, isn't he? **blush blush**


P1000221

I actually thought of takin' the day off and sitting at home to read this one. But had to come to finish some important work @ work. :-( Some things in life don't change - like Mondays.

I got one more jujube stick at home, for tonight. :-)

Photographs courtesy: Husband (Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks honey!) :-)

Labels: ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 9:31 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 28, 2006 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want Calvin and Hobbes!!! It's been quite a long time since i read any..
    oh hell screw calvin, I WANT THE JUJUBES!!!!

     
  • At March 29, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    That's two things no one can ever get me to share - books and candy. :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com