Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
Mind
Friday, February 02, 2007
I want this and I want that
I'd love a bit more of this, this and that
I wanna go here, I wanna go there
But sometimes I dont wanna go anywhere
I'd like to see you, I'd like to do this
I feel like eating anything, but this
I want a diamond, I want some gold
I actually want everything being sold
I love you, I hate you
I can tolerate you, but not you
I cant control this, I cant resist it
And one day you start losing me, bit by bit.

You're called insane 'coz you don't have me
You're put in an asylum, alas! they don't see!
If you have me, it is but to lose
Around your neck, tightens the noose
It's a problem if you have me, it's a problem if you don't
Without me you're mindless; you think you will manage? Oh no, you won't!

Labels:

posted by Priya Arun @ 12:17 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At February 03, 2007 7:02 AM, Blogger Shiva said…

    Ultimate!

    Mind speaks more...

    I'm pendulum;
    If I stop,you will stop.

    As you cling to me,
    You are my slave.

    The moment you drop me;
    You are my master.
    You are the eternal.

     
  • At February 03, 2007 3:59 PM, Blogger Nithya said…

    That was too good :)

     
  • At February 04, 2007 9:15 AM, Blogger Ryan said…

    Priya, I should say your poetry are o have any more of them could you please mail em to
    rsharanyan@gmail.com...
    keep it up pal!

     
  • At February 04, 2007 11:48 AM, Blogger Venki said…

    Ur poems rock, hope this comment doesnt get deleted like d last one..

     
  • At February 05, 2007 11:05 AM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Shiva - Bravo! :-) Man, nothing helps profoundity like spreading it around ;-)

    Nithya - Danke! :-) Me the flattered, coz it comes from someone better at this than me!

    Sharan - Hehe, email? really? Dude, if you're being sarcastic, cut it out! :-( I just turn insane once in a while and this is what happens when that happens.

    Venki - Thanks! and yay, this comment didnt get deleted! BTW, I didnt delete it, it just got lost someplace! :-(

     
  • At February 05, 2007 5:10 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    if im sarcastic ill really make it known....:D..this time i wasnt being sarcastic..im a fan f poetry i can say!!!

     
  • At February 06, 2007 3:47 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Okie, got it. If you're a fan of poetry thats enough reason why I shouldn't be sending you mine! :-( Anycase, any horrendous verse ever written by me is tagged 'poems' on this blog, so knock yourself out! :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com