Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
Mayday! Mayday!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Update [15th May, 2007]: The poll has been closed, thanks to the schmuck who decided to cast 32 votes saying I should remove all widgets and another 32 saying I'm crap. I appreciate your enthusiasm, Mr.S, but shut it. And you know what's the best part? I'm completely ignoring you 64 times. How's that?!

Rest of world, thank you! I'll put in the changes to the template as soon as I find some time and inclination. And I'll try not to bother you guys with polls again. Thanks!

HOUSTON! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

I've been postponing this little decision for so long now that I've finally decided to decide.

Problem Statement: I've been having this template for Thought Process for the last few months and I've ended up adding so many fancy widgets over time (mainly 'coz, well, they caught my fancy!) that it's come to a point where I'm beginning to find the blog cluttered up with too many things. Hence this poll.

Steps to arrive at conclusion: So, my dear readers, would you be so kind as to spend a few of your precious minutes, take this poll and let me know your ideas on what you would like to see on Thought Process, please? A lot of you are anon (or so I kid myself, so humor me will ya?) for reasons best known to yourselves - this poll would be a great way to keep your anonimity and still let me know what you think! Like they say, two mangoes with one stone. (insert sheepish+guilty look at murdering another Tamil idiom).

So without any further ado, scroll down, read the question carefully and exercise your right to franchise TODAY!

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Labels: ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 11:31 AM  
14 Comments:
  • At May 07, 2007 1:58 PM, Blogger Nithya said…

    erm..Why "Mayday ! Mayday ! " ??? :O

    And your page is perfect the way it is :)..Would be nice if u update that "Listening to" and the "Calvin quote and unquote" sections frequently :)

     
  • At May 07, 2007 1:59 PM, Blogger Nithya said…

    And sorry for voting..i kno i am still not 18..It doesn't matter much, does it ?? :-S

    :P :P

     
  • At May 07, 2007 9:24 PM, Blogger Priya Iyer said…

    You really write well, and that is what matters. I like your page as it is. :-)

     
  • At May 08, 2007 2:11 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Message Board: you can have this..

    Calvin quote unquote: it is good ...i like it

    Listening to...: not required

    Reading: you can move this to about me section

    Writing: adhu dhan message board laye oru link kuduthaachey..innur link edhuku? so idhu theva illai..

    Watching: it is not updated at all...so idhuvum theva illai...btw avar per seinfeld...

    Blogchaat & Desipundit: i feel link will suffice...

    About Me: required
    HP Counter: potter fans know when the new book is coming...to others it is an obscure fact...so idhu theva illa..

    Past Scribbles: since you display all the 10 posts listed here on the main page...idhuvum theva illai...

    Archives: you should have this...

    Click Me: tirupathi kay laddu maari...google ku link lam thevaya??

    ...ok ennaku idhuku mela review panna bore adikidhu...


    ...ok neengalo illa ungaloda fans lam adika varathuku minnadi me abscond....

     
  • At May 08, 2007 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    this may not be the best place for this msg, but then...
    Calvin quote unquote: "I'm a simple man with complex tastes."
    Introducing: About me: "I'm a simple girl with complex tastes."
    :)
    I repeat myself, you are a complex girl with simple tastes....... :))

     
  • At May 08, 2007 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    now to think about it, the only thing that could be "odd' is the top banner.... doesn't really gel well....... but then prolly I am thinking too much :)

     
  • At May 08, 2007 8:30 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    guess what i voted!!! can u tell me what the "other " votes are??

     
  • At May 09, 2007 3:54 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Nith - Mayday is the SOS call no? Thats y :-) Thx much, I will keep the sections updated - didnt even know people were actually reading them - hence the lack of updates and hence this entire poll!

    Priya - *big smile* Thanks thanks thanks! you're good for my confidence :-)

    Me - OMG! you actually did it widget by widget!! :-) romba romba thanks.. ivlo effort eduthtu review pannadhukku I will nichchayama follow some (if not all) of your suggestions :-) also, unga blog url'ku eththa maadhiri dhaan irukkenga neengalum (the 'imse' part.. I conveniently assumed it stands for the tamil 'imsai'..pls do correct me if I'm wrong).. pesaame neengalum oru movie pannidunga - Imsai Arasan 24th'aam Pulikesi ;-)

     
  • At May 09, 2007 3:59 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Me - (contd from above) endha widget pogudho illeyo, Harry Potter will stay. extremely the sorry, adhillenna enakku blog paaththa maadhiriye irukkaadhu :-(

    Rohit - I ask you for an opinion on the widgets and you tell me my banner sucks? really? have you like, lost the will to live or what? why would you pass such potentially suicidal remarks? why? why? no, seriously, why?

    Sharan - Ivlo aaruvama vote pannitu, Other votes le enna comments'nu kekkarcheye theriyardhu.. which comment did you adichufy? tell.. the one about the kalla vote no? ;-)

     
  • At May 09, 2007 9:32 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    clue: I love loopholes..haha

     
  • At May 10, 2007 1:12 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Et tu Calvin-fan? ;-) I never said 'in your own words' so I dont see which loophole you used, Sharan. :-\

     
  • At May 10, 2007 8:52 PM, Blogger Ryan said…

    "other" means anything except the choices given!!! That is a loophole pal!!

     
  • At May 17, 2007 8:43 AM, Blogger Manoj said…

    Could be Ms.S or Mrs.S too :)

    I've seen some women go clickclickclickclickclick on buttons to make sure they clicked right.

    Whatever is. Sure gave me a niccccccccccce laugh.

     
  • At May 17, 2007 8:47 AM, Blogger Manoj said…

    So, what chance that all the 64 votes are valid? :))

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com