Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
Him Vs Her and Happy New Year
Friday, December 30, 2005
Women: A wife was not at home for a whole night. So she tells her husband the very next morning that she stayed at her girlfriend's apartment over night. So the husband calls 10 of her best girlfriends and none of them confirm that.

Men: A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the very next morning that he stayed at his friend's apartment over night. So the wife calls 10 of his best friends and 5 of them confirm that he stayed at their apartments that night and another 5 are claiming that he is still with them.

Ah, men..

I had a great year (no pictures yet to support that though - there is just no limit to my laziness). I do not believe in New Year resolutions - if you really want to do something, you don't need a New Year to make you do it.

I'm going to ring in New Year on my blog 2 days ahead ('coz I won't be in a bloggable condition this weekend - me going home to meet mom and dad after god-knows-how-long!!)

So, here's to you and yours! Happy New Year!

Catch y'all on the other side of 2006 folks! As always, keep smiling (well ofcourse, not to the extent that people think you've gone..er..cuckoo)!

Felicè Anno Nuovo again!

Labels: , ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 12:43 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 11, 2013 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums
    that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    Also visit my web blog - Argos

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com