Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
To me
Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm not a burden anymore, not a big debt,
I'm better than a son, yeah, you bet!
I know what I want, I know how to get it.
And I'll conquer all, sure, bit by bit.

Wife to a husband, sister to a brother,
Daughter to a mother, someday a mother,
Daddy's little darling, that'll always be me -
I can be all at the same time, I am a woman, you see.

I will reach great heights, endless and carefree,
Nothing in the world can defeat the girl in me!


Happy Woman's Day! Cherish the women in your life - they deserve nothing less.

Image Source

Labels: , ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 1:14 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At March 09, 2006 12:24 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Comment by NicoleW:
    Hi, a nice blog you have here... You will surely get an bookmark :)

    ME: Thanks Nicole! I did take the liberty of removing the last link in your comment - sorry!

     
  • At March 09, 2006 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey!
    Thanks for visiting my blog..and blogrolling it too! :)
    And the poem's really nice...considering just a while ago I saw a totally different dedication to women's day from Praveen!

     
  • At March 09, 2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Thanks Vani. Women's Day-nu konchum excite aayiten! :-)

    Praveen-kaaga dhaan ennoda wooden poori kattai enge vechchennu thedindrukken.. kedaichadhum, neengalum join pannikerengala? ;-)

     
  • At March 13, 2006 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aahaa andha Priya dhaana indha priya, please shout across when you find the poori kattai. Its almost a year since I told Praveen that he is going to get beaten up one day and I promised myself that I would stand one the sidelines and watch the fun, but I think I might even join you Priya :)

    Nice flowers again.

     
  • At March 13, 2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Saakshath naane dhaan. I got the poori kattai but I don't know where he lives :-? Any helpings?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com