Thought Process

Little pulses of activity in the CPU of a Thoughtprocessor. Battery not included.

 
Message board

The Boss is here!!!

Superstar's super line: Pera ketta odane chumma adhurudhilla!

Releasing on June 15: Sivaji, The Boss

Calvin quote unquote
Calvin: I'm a simple man, Hobbes.
Hobbes: You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!
Calvin: I'm a simple man with complex tastes.
Listening to...
Cheeni Kum
If you think that sounds familiar, try listening to the Tamil song below!
Mouna Ragam
Reading...
'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy', by Douglas Adams
Writing...
Prose and Verse
Thought Process Tumblr
Counting...
Watching...
American Idol, Heroes, Seinfeld, FRIENDS, Koffee with Karan, Grey's Anatomy
I feel like...
...books, coffee, beanbag - in short, feel like being lazy..er..lazier!
Discovering...
blogchaat - feast for thought
A letter from Santa
Thursday, April 20, 2006

Found C n H treasure on the internet. Not going to divulge it to anyone. MUAHAHAHA!!!

Source: Internet (but, ofcourse!)

Note: Don't ruin your eyesight (or what's left of it) trying to read from the image - that's just namesake (uppuku chappani types). All the text in the image is given below. You're welcome. ;-)

A letter from Santa

My hands were all shaky,
My face had gone pale.
A letter from Santa
Just arrived in the mail!

It was hand-written
In old-fashioned ink pen.
It was handsomely printed
And dated twelve ten.

"Dear Calvin," it said,
"I'm writing because
This year I've repealed
My 'Naughty/Nice' laws."

"So now, I urge you:
Be vulgar and crude!
I LIKE it when children
Are boorish and rude!"

"Burp at the table!
Gargle your peas!
Never say 'thank you',
'you're welcome' or 'please'."

"Talk back to your mother!
Don't do as you're told!
Stick your tongue out
At your dad if he scolds!"

"Drive everyone crazy,
I really don't care!
Act like a jerk,
Anytime, anywhere!"

"I'm changing the rules!
The BAD girls and boys
Will be, from now on,
The ones who get toys!"

"Good little kids make
Me sick, it's no joke.
Sincerely, signed Santa.".
..And then I awoke.

I hate being good
(or trying to fake it).
Six days until Christmas!
I don't think I'll make it.

Labels: ,

posted by Priya Arun @ 12:19 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At April 20, 2006 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'mon help me here. I spend money on C & H books. I already paid for "Lazy Sunday Book," "Calvin and Hobbes Magical world," and "The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury."

     
  • At April 21, 2006 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh please oh please oh please
    tell me where it is
    pleaaaaaase
    i'll do anything for it pleeeeeeaaaaaase

     
  • At April 21, 2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Truly yours - Did you spend anything on 'Homicidal Pshycho Jungle Cat'? ;-)

    Manoj - Iyoo! en ipdi kenjareenga.. **like Ramya Krishnan in Thanga Vettai** sollatumaa? sollatumaaa? ;-)

     
  • At April 21, 2006 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gotcha. After googling, I found the link too. And manoj even a nice interface would be to install konfabulators (Yahoo widgets). They have a widget for C & H.

    priya: TBtttttttttttttttttttttt...........

     
  • At April 21, 2006 12:15 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    See, as simple as Google.

    Learning good habits from Calvin. Next time you should try that on your manager at work. Works wonders! :-)

     
  • At April 21, 2006 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you ppl just gimme a link? :( I hate google.

     
  • At April 21, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Priya Arun said…

    Kashtam!

    http://homepage.mac.com/samuel.h.bradshaw/s/comicweb/calvin/poems.html

    You owe me one.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Introducing...

Name: Priya Arun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Past Scribbles
Skeletons in my closet
Click Me!
Odds and Ends

Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.

 Subscribe

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Credits

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© Thought Process Template by Isnaini Dot Com